Did You Know?
Commissions with local companies can lead to full time jobs after graduation!
What this opportunity offers you
- Gain short-term work experience
- Earn money doing what you love doing
- A great way to start freelancing with clients readily available
- Build up your portfolio
- Additional experience to put on your CV
- Shows future employers that you used your skills outside of your degree course
- Work on real-life briefs and projects
- Business commissions where work is placed in public view leads to more exposure
- Higher profile for your work
- Artistic challenges
- Gain future references and feedback
- Networking opportunities for future employment
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Communication skills
- Creativity skills
- Networking skills
- Project management skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Team working skills
I find it easier to freelance this way as I don’t have to go out and find clients.