Did You Know?
Previous years finalists events have been hosted at some amazing partner companies, such as Jaguar Land Rover and RBS.
What this opportunity offers you
- Increase business and commercial awareness
- Learn how to quantitatively and qualitatively analyse a company’s position in the market
- Build team working skills
- Network with sponsor companies
- Develop a niche group of skills attributable to the role of an analyst or business advisor
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Career management skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Communication skills
- IT and digital literacies
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Numeracy skills
- Persuading/negotiating/influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Team working skills
Barnaby Abbott, Engineering and the Environment graduate
The UBC has broadened my insight into the business environment and developed my team working skills in an analytical manner.