Did You Know?
So impresed by the 2014 Student Apprentice winner, the company offered more employment on top of the internship!
What this opportunity offers you
- Cash Prize!
- Summer internship
- Chance to showcase business talents
- Given experience in real business situations
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Career management skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Communication skills
- Creativity skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Enterprise skills
- Information literacy skills
- Intellectual and subject knowledge skills
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Numeracy skills
- Persuading/negotiating/influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Team working skills
Laura Varney, Apprentice Candidate 2014
“Fish on Toast’s Student Apprentice competition is a fantastic reflection of the bright and talented students at Southampton. The competition encourages students to develop transferable skills, think outside the box, and take on difficult business challenges in a competitive business environment”.