Did You Know?
Staff development events take place throughout the year, with students helping to guide future teaching at most of them!
What this opportunity offers you
- Feedback to senior staff directly
- Learn what clinicians and academic staff want from students
- Tell clinicians and academic staff what we want from them
- Work together in an informal environment
- A certificate of attendance – great for future job applications!
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Communication skills
- Creativity skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Persuading/negotiating/influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team working skills