Did You Know?
The Modern Languages Department offers 11 different languages: Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Latin, English for non-native speakers, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Italian!
What this opportunity offers you
- Opportunity to learn a new language or develop on previous language experience
- Meet other students from across varying disciplines to learn together
- An environment to practise speaking a foreign language
- A fantastic skill to have which will help increase employability
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Communication skills
- Intellectual and subject knowledge skills
- Language skills
- Networking skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Social responsibility and global awareness skills