Did You Know?
Students will have the opportunity to increase their chances of gaining a job abroad and may take up the language formally at the end of their try-out period should they wish.
What this opportunity offers you
- To learn a new language or improve your existing language skills
- To meet students from other disciplines
- To gain the skills to adapt to different business environments
- To gain an insight into different cultures
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Intellectual and subject knowledge skills
- Language skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Research skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Social responsibility and global awareness skills