Did You Know?
“Meeting and interacting with recruiters face to face is still a critical part of the job search process, experts say — and career fairs offer job seekers a unique opportunity to make personal connections that are impossible when submitting a resume online.” Business Insider
What this opportunity offers you
- Meet your prospective employers face-to-face.
- Use the chance to distribute your CV – make yourself known!
- Find out about vacancies for newly qualified professionals, part-time agency or voluntary work and summer placements/GAP year opportunities.
- Get advice on Continuing Professional Development (CPD) (full-time and part-time study)
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Career management skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Communication skills
- Networking skills
- Persuading/negotiating/influencing skills
I was provided with a great insight into the professional field and it has been very reassuring to know that employers out there are not wanting to catch you out in the interviews; they want you to be part of their team, they want you to excel in your future career as a health practitioner.