Did You Know?
Graduate employers value enterprise skills – you don’t need to start your own business to benefit from Enterprise!
What this opportunity offers you
- Meet new people from outside your degree programme
- Start your own business!
- Apply the transferable and academic skills learnt through your degree
- Become more digitally literate
- Develop professional skills that employers love
- Make contacts with local and national business partners
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Career management skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Communication skills
- Creativity skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Enterprise skills
- Intellectual and subject knowledge skills
- IT and digital literacies
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Numeracy skills
- Persuading/negotiating/influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Research skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Social responsibility and global awareness skills
- Team working skills
Tunde Yusuff; BSc Business Management.
When you’re a student, you have the perfect opportunity to try out all the new things on offer, whether that’s enterprise, sport, volunteering or something else. Going along to some enterprise events gives you the chance to see if it’s for you you never know what you’ll learn. You can achieve a lot if you put yourself out there and explore!