Did You Know?
Bright Futures are by far the largest career-focused society in the UK.
What this opportunity offers you
- Network with top graduate employers
- Meet other driven and enthusiastic students
- Exposure to previously unconsidered career opportunities
- Learn and develop transferrable skills used in the employer’s selection processes of recruitment and employment
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Career management skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Communication skills
- Creativity skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Enterprise skills
- Leadership skills
- Networking skills
- Persuading/negotiating/influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
- Social responsibility and global awareness skills
- Team working skills
Jodie Keens, President
“I joined the Bright Futures society to become more engaged with employers and get involved in their events”.