Did You Know?
Last year the students had the privilege of having their own personal tour of the Berlinische Gallery by the head curator!
What this opportunity offers you
- This trip’s busy itinerary includes visiting art museums, design agencies studios and taking in the art that makes up German culture which is highly concentrated in the Capital city
- It may also include working in collaboration with Transmediale, Berlin’s annual festival for media art and digital culture!
- You will see how design agencies work
- Get a view of art in a different country
- Become more culturally aware
- Understand how graphics can be used worldwide
- Increase your artistic knowledge and awareness.
The skills you will gain that will impress employers:
- Communication skills
- Creativity skills
- Language skills
- Self-management and personal effectiveness skills
“I will never forget this experience having learnt so much from the studio visits and also making great friends” – Jaspreet Rana, Graphic Arts